Barcelona v Juventus
– Barcelona have scored at least three goals in seven of their last eight Champions League games at Camp Nou.
– Barca have reached the quarter-finals for the 10th consecutive season, the longest run in the history of the Champions League. However, they have been knocked out at that stage in two of the last three seasons.
– Juventus have won their last five games in the Champions League, the current longest run in the competition and the Bianconeri’s joint-longest. They are one of two unbeaten teams this season alongside Real Madrid.
– Juventus are also the only team to have won all four of their Champions League away games this season (10 goals scored, 1 conceded), their best ever run of victories on the road in the competition.
– On top of that, Juventus have not conceded a goal for 441 minutes, also the current longest run in the competition. Sevilla’s Nico Pareja was the last player to find the net against Juve back in November.
– Juve have conceded fewer goals in the Champions League this season than any of the other seven sides still left in the competition (2 in 9 games). Both of those goals came from set-pieces.